Monday 6 December 2010


I am thinking... of lots, my head is a jumble

I am thankful for...
having had 29 years with my lovely Grandad who passed away on 26th November

From the kitchen...
home made Chilli Con Carne

I am wearing...Pyjamas & my dressing gown

I am creating...
A patchwork owl for my Mum

I am going...
To bed in a minute

I am reading...
"Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone" by J K Rowling

I am hoping...
For a special Christmas

I am hearing...My partner watching TV

Around the house... I have a new red rug that makes my home feel cosy

One of my favorite things...
Is my new rug!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
My Grandads Funeral is tomorrow, followed by a church service on Wednesday. Friday is my work Christmas party.

Here is picture for th
ought I am sharing...My special Grandad, taken last Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)