Friday 11 December 2009

Inspiration 1950s style!!

I have had this week off as holiday so have had plenty of time to potter round the house, do some baking, organise for Christmas and pootle around on tinternet. I have found this lovely, lovely blog and have been inspired by it. She seems a lovely lady and she talks sense!!

SO I am going to have a go at a few of her ideas and keep you all posted. Sorry for those of you who are here for the 101 updates, I promise I will still update you all on that too though.


For Today...

Outside my window... Pitch black and frosty

I am thinking... that I should really be doing the washing up not sitting here!

I am thankful... that my family are all healthy and happy

From the kitchen...Home made soup and loaf

I am wearing... a white long sleeve tshirt, purple batwing jumper, jeans and pink rabbit slippers!

I am reading... "Dead as a Doornail" by Charlaine Harris, one of the True Blood books

I am hoping...that my friends are enjoying the Christmas party

I am creating... next weeks meal plan

I am hearing... my son having a last play before bedtime

Around the house...I have a stack of washing up to do, but clothes washing is all done

One of my favorite things...Macaroni cheese

A few plans for the rest of the week... tea at myMums and Dads house tomorrow after we help them put their Christmas tree up

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

The yummy cinnamon rolls I made yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)