Monday 9 January 2012



I just can't believe that my Gorgeous boy is 3 Today, where did that time go?

I remember so well waiting and waiting and waiting for him to arrive, the anxious feeling as I went in to be induced, the floods of tears when they told me he was stuck and I would need an Emergency C-Section to assist him, laughing in the operating room as they played music to make me laugh and the joyous moment that they told me had arrived safely whilst (hilariously) "We've got to get out of this place" by the Animals was playing!! Now he is a huge, healthy, happy lad who will chatter and laugh with me.

Happy Birthday Aidan, Mummy loves you x x






1 comment:

  1. What a journey in order for Aidan to arrive here, but he looks so happy and grown up now:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)