Monday 25 April 2011

I had a lovely Easter Sunday, I hope you did too?

Our Friends came over for dinner at 12.30 and left at 9pm, they must have been happy and comfy!

For dinner we had a Seville Roasted Gammon, leeks, Carrots, Cauli & broccoli cheeese, Yorkies and Roasties. For dessert we had a homemade and decorated Carrot cake (which I completely forgot to take a photo of) and it was devoured within minutes! After dinner we all sat together and watched "Monsters Inc", Aidan snuggled up with his favourite Godfather and they both had a nap. Later on we sat in the Garden and enjoyed some sun and then watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" whilst we had Gammon Sandwiches and 'still warm from the oven' Cupcakes.

I enjoy having people to fuss over and I like that they all enjoy our hospitality and even feel comfy enough to nap!

1 comment:

  1. Would have loved to have seen the carrot cake!

    A sweet photo of Aidan and GFather napping would have been good too!

    Glad you had a lovely time..I bet you slept well.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)