Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bank Holiday

Surprise Surprise it was a long Bank Holiday Weekend here and it Rained, it always rains on a Holiday its almost Traditional!

Sometimes if we do not go out of the house for a couple of days I can begin to feel the whole Family going just a little stir crazy, Aidan looks for mischief, Chris watches rubbish TV and I scooch round trying to find jobs to do. Despite the downpour we decided to pop on our wellies and Raincoats and go for a walk in the park, it was unsurprisingly empty!

I love how Aidan is reflected in the roof of the tunnel

Splashing in puddles

Feeding the ducks and geese

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends x x

4 comments:

  1. looks a lot of fun, even though the weather was so grey!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wish we had a bit more sunshine at the moment, wettest April in 100 years!! You can always create your own fun though can't you :-)

      Delete
  2. Looks like lots of fun - and I can remember being told "rain never hurt anyone", I think by my mother who wanted my brothers and I to go outside and get rid of some of our energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true, once you get used to it it's quite fun really :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)