Thursday 24 May 2012

Naughty Pink Fairy!

We have been having some Gorgeous, Gorgeous Weather here (finally!) I am hoping it continues for a while so I can justify my new slightly naughty purchase.


For the quite reasonable sum of £79 I managed to get the above set  (not my garden in the photo I hasten to add!!)which includes 4 Reclining chairs, a tempered glass table as well as a Parasol, for a further £39 I also managed to get a large oil drum BBQ. Chris has put it all together for me this evening, hopefully at the weekend we can christen them all and with the Bank Holiday weekend coming up we are also hoping to have some Friends and Family round. Other plans for this weekend include planting out my Tomatoes, Beans and Peas that Ive grown from seeds, also purchase and plant some pretty bedding plants. I will take some actual photos of my Garden once it's all done.

What plans do you have?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend your summer:) Enjoy. As we are "enjoying" very cold and wet winter weather, I plan to remain indoors and keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely and sometimes purchases are justified:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to read them :-)